Monday, December 10, 2012

Welcome to my blog all about food!

Let me start by introducing myself.. I'm Isabella, I'm currently a hotel and restaurant management student. After I graduate with my A.A.S. I'm hoping to go on to a culinary program. One day I wanna open my own bakery.

I know I still have a lot to learn about baking and cooking, so, enter blog. As I learn how to make something new, or just an old favorite, I'll be posting pictures and/or blogging about it. I promise to try to keep this as up to date as I can, I pinky promise.

So, let the journey begin..

Tonight I made bruschetta. It was divine, if I do say so myself. Though, no one can attest to this but me since I was the only one eating it. But trust me, it was amazing.

I've made bruschetta quite a few times in the past, but this time I did it a little differently. Here's what I did: I lightly toasted a few slices of Italian bread, sliced not too thin, but not too fat. Then I tossed yellow and orange bell peppers, spinach leaves, and tomato in a little bit of olive oil. Put on the bread and top with mozzarella cheese.

See, divine. It's not only heavenly, but it's healthy! Oh, and here's a picture, so you can see just how divine it really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment